I love:
1. That you would do a job that you don't really like, that brings you no joy and takes you far away from your family, so that you can provide a safe and secure life for your family.
2. That you love me -even if I don't always recognize it in the way you show me, deep down I know how you feel. I am thankful to be secure enough in your love that I can trust it.
3. That sometimes it's enough just to be next to you.
4. That you respect my intellect - that you can appreciate my "inner geek."
5. That you understand me - happy, angry, sad, lonely, whatever. I can always just be me. I don't feel like I ever have to paint on a happy face or pretend with you.
1 comment:
Beautiful - just the way real love should be.
Post a Comment