Friday, June 26, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude

With my husband leaving, I need this more than ever today! It is so easy to get caught up in the negativity of good byes and wallow in self-pity. So, for today I am endeavoring to be positive, and remember all the blessings in my life!

I am grateful:

1. For the extra few days we had when the boats schedule got changed yet again.

2. That although I spent my anniversary alone, I'm happy and grateful to be celebrating our 13th year together!

3. That I have such great friends - to lift me up when I need it most.

4. That the "leak" in the washing machine happened while my husband was still here and turned out not to be a leak after all.

5. For riding lawnmowers!

6. For Mozart - listening to his music always calms me.

7. For large cokes from Sonic. Sometimes it's the little things in life...

8. For unexpected surprises.

9. For bubble baths.

10. For my faith. "The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you."

No comments: